Jersey Rule Enforcement
Posted By: Administrator
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
As we are now more than 4 weeks into the NCHL season, we will now be enforcing team jerseys. The rule reads as follows:
- All teams are required to have both matching Dark (Home) and Light (Away) team jerseys.
A plain jersey consistent in color with the base color of their team’s jerseys will be accepted as a team jersey.
- Any jersey with another team logo, or dissimilar in color will not be acceptable.
- All players must be wearing team jerseys before the 4th week of the season.
- Any players not wearing team jerseys after the 4th week of the season may cause the game to be deemed a forfeit.
- All jerseys must have distinct contrasting 8”-12” numbers clearly marked (sewn, screened, sublimated, or heat-sync) on the back.
- Taped numbers are not permitted.
If your team has players in the game that are not wearing "team" jerseys you will receive a warning from the NCHL, and after the third warning your game will be entered as a forfeit. To alleviate this, please ensure all players have a team jersey, or that there are suffucuent spare jerseys for your players.
Thank you from the NCHL office.